Intermediate | 18 min
Sue Nickels shares her professional tips and tricks for free-motion quilting in this quick tutorial. You’ll learn the best ways to move the fabric to get smooth, even stitches, plus pro tips on how to monitor your speed, get consistent stitch lengths, secure your threads and connect shapes as you work.
Learn how to:What you'll get:
- A 3-Part master class on designing your own free-motion quilting patterns
- 17 HD video lessons you can access online anytime, anywhere
- Detailed supplies list and downloadable PDF templates ($16 value)
- Step-by-step expert instruction from Sue Nickels
- The abilityto leave comments, ask questions, and interact with other students
Here’s what you’ll need:
Browse members' projects from this class, add them to your Favorites, and share your own work!
Your timecode tags and notes for this section
Who's Recently Taken This Class
Meet other Creativebug crafters who have recently taken this class.