Beginner | 36 min 59 sec
The quilting tools aisle can be awfully daunting to newer quilters. With her no-nonsense approach, Liza tells you what you need, and what you don't need to launch into quilting. She takes you on a tour of her own tools arsenal, from pins and needles to templates and quilting rulers. The result is clear, no-fuss advice for piecing, patchwork, applique, and quilting.
Learn how to:
- Choosing the right tools
- Precise measuring and cutting of fabric
- Tips for hand applique
- Sewing accurate patchwork seams
- An easy-to-follow lesson on quilting tools
- 5 HD video lessons you can access online anytime, anywhere
- Detailed supply list
- Step-by-step instruction by expert quilter Liza Lucy
- The ability to leave comments, ask questions and interact with other students
Browse members' projects from this class and share your own work! Learn how to take great photos here.
Your timecode tags and notes for this section
Quilting Tools 101 Reviews
396 users recommended this class to a friend
Yes, such an amazing class and instructor!!! I love all the information shared here and how heartfelt and honest she is! I like what she said at the end: leave perfection at the door, take your needle and fabric, and try it! Thank you so much! From a beginner quilter. Many successes to all of us quilters!
1 day ago
Liza explained everything very well in a cheerful manner. It was fun to watch and to learn a few new “tricks”. Thank you.
October 15, 2023