Career opportunities with Creativebug®
Creativebug is a subscription-based site that creates art and craft workshops with some of the most well-respected designers - including sewing, knitting, screen printing, and more. Our company is small and staffed with go-getters who bring creative and original thinking to all aspects of their jobs. We are looking for talented folks to join our team!
Contract Marketing Acquisition Manager
Location: San Francisco, CA
Creativebug is looking for a creative and experienced shooter/editor to join our San Francisco-based production company. Creativebug is a membership-based site that creates high quality art and craft workshops with some of the most well-respected designers in the world. Our company is small and staffed with go-getters who bring creative and original thinking to all aspects of their jobs.
Your role will be strategizing, planning, executing and evaluating all subscription acquisition initiatives, supporting ambitious growth plans for subscription volumes. Manager will work closely with the Editorial and Marketing teams at Creativebug to grow and maintain deep relationships with our third party affiliates and artists – ultimately supporting our business goals of increasing Creativebug”s subscriber base, brand awareness, and engagement.
Term: 5 months
- Creation of innovative subscription acquisition marketing campaigns and implementation & tactical planning to drive new subscriber acquisition
- Develop a subscriptions prospects email list unique to our partners campaigns and online activity
- Work directly with the artists to develop and execute their personal marketing plans and guide and support our artists content marketing and promotion efforts
- Support and grow artist and affiliate compensation to drive deeper engagement with Creativebug programs
- Manage and maintain relationship with all third party suppliers
- Working with the CEO, Head of Marketing, and Editorial Team to develop relationships that will deliver subscription volumes
- Management of marketing related costs and effectiveness
- Collaborate with all Creativebug Teams - Editorial, Design, Marketing, Development throughout the entire subscription lifecycle.
- Ensure the design process - from briefing with designers and proofing to ensuring delivery of artwork - is being managed correctly and that all brand values are being maintained across our marketing activities
- Track performance of initiatives to optimize accordingly and present to relevant internal parties
- Forecast acquisition targets
- Excellent project management skills, strong writing skills, skilled in MS Word, and Excel. Familiarity with Google Docs and Google Analytics
- Experience with digital marketing, social media and affiliate programs for business
- Proven ability to develop and manage strong working relationships with artists and internal team
- Strategic thinker with tactical execution – must have the ability to create new strategies and translate them into detailed action plans.
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple projects and work with a diverse group of people
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- New media/video industry experience
- Experience with email, web, and mobile marketing; and email deployment processes are a strong plus.
- Broad knowledge and love of crafting a plus -- particularly, drawing, painting, sewing, quilting, knitting and crochet
- JIRA project and issue tracking software experience a plus
Qualifications and Experience:
- 4+ years experience within acquisition marketing, operations and digital subscriptions
- Must be a self-motivated thought-leader and team player with a can-do attitude who can organize their work, innovate and problem-solve.
- Track record for setting and exceeding aggressive goals.
Please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.