Career opportunities with Creativebug®
Creativebug is a subscription-based site that creates art and craft workshops with some of the most well-respected designers - including sewing, knitting, screen printing, and more. Our company is small and staffed with go-getters who bring creative and original thinking to all aspects of their jobs.
Digital Marketing Strategist
Want to be a part of something awesome? Be part of a team where people come together to celebrate making things with their hands, hearts, and minds. Every day, we strive to inspire creativity in ourselves and our customers. Join us in having courage, cleverness and passion as we help people find their happy place.
SummaryThe Digital Marketing Strategist will be responsible for analyzing performance and seeking ways to optimize online marketing efforts. This individual will work in tandem to the Marketing Manager to provide recommendations based on key insights that will influence strategy and future campaigns. This position will be located in San Francisco, CA.
- Manages the execution of key promotions via a variety of online channels.
- Monitors the performance of each campaign to plan, and is reactive in an effort to optimize spend and subscriber growth.
- Provides campaign reporting and regular status reports.
- Assists in establishing strategic marketing plans to achieve goals.
- Conducts market research to identify opportunities.
- Supports development of promotional content.
- Manages internal procurement and expense on a monthly cadence.
- Assists in sales forecasting and reconciliation of the monthly P&L.
Education RequirementsMinimum: Bachelor’s Degree required with a strong preference for Marketing, Advertising, Communications or Business Major.
ExperienceMinimum: 2-4 years experience in Digital Marketing.
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.