Career opportunities with Creativebug®
We are currently looking for friendly & excited folks to work with
Creativebug is a subscription-based site that creates art and craft workshops with some of the most well-respected designers - including sewing, knitting, screen printing, and more. Our company is small and staffed with go-getters who bring creative and original thinking to all aspects of their jobs. We are looking for talented folks to join our team!
Sr Back-end Engineer (Contract)
Location: San Francisco, CA
We are seeking an experienced backend engineer to execute and build the system level elements of our video subscription service across web, mobile and TV platforms using internal teams and external vendors.
- Lead backend services design and implementation to power upcoming features.
- Performance tuning of entire user experience, from web to mobile, from HTML to video.
- Design and implement internal/external APIs.
- Design and implement internal reporting service.
- Bachelor's degree in CS or equivalent experience
- 7-10 years of experience in developing fast, highly responsive web experiences.
- System level knowledge of LAMP stack as well as other open source technologies.
- Caching and optimization strategies.
- Knowledge of video streaming is a big plus.
- Interest in crafts, videography, photography is a big plus.
Please send a cover letter, resume and link to portfolio of work with the subject line “Back-end Engineer” to email@example.com.