Intermediate | 44 min
This cuff incorporates odds and ends of different yarn, fibers and beads. Liz teaches a freeform approach to looming, showing you how to set up a loom and basic weaving techniques with her “over, under, over under” mantra. You design as you go, resulting in a modern asymmetrical, textured cuff.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Small tabletop loom
- Size D nylon beading thread
- Size B nylon beading thread
- Thread burner or scissors
- Fray Block sealer
- Fork and spoon
- Tapestry needles
- Size 10 beading needles
- Slide tube clasp or any clasp
- Jump rings
- Beading pliers
- Bead mat
- Collection of different seed beads
- Collection of different types of fibers (yarn scraps, crewel wool, etc.)
Browse members' projects from this class, add them to your Favorites, and share your own work!
Your timecode tags and notes for this section
View More Comments
Who's Recently Taken This Class
Meet other Creativebug crafters who have recently taken this class.