Intermediate | 31 min
If you have a hankering for some bling, this workshop is for you. You’ll learn bead-weaving skills that can be customized to accommodate your own color and style preferences. Liz will show you how to create a three-row cuff, but you can stop at just one row or keeping adding as many rows as you desire to create the width you prefer.
Learn how to:
- Work bead weaving techniques
- Vary width of beaded cuffs
- Attaching secure clasps
- A detailed video lesson on how to make a crystal cuff bracelet
- 6 HD video lessons you access online anytime, anywhere
- Detailed supply list
- Step-by-step expert instruction by jewelry artist Liz Smith
- The ability to leave comments, ask questions, and interact with other students
Here’s what you’ll need:Materials:
- seed beads
- thread bobbin
- fireline thread (4 lb test)
- chain nose pliers
- stop bead
- beading needle
- thread zapper
- beading mat
Browse members' projects from this class, add them to your Favorites, and share your own work!
Your timecode tags and notes for this section
Who's Recently Taken This Class
Meet other Creativebug crafters who have recently taken this class.