Beginner | 14 min 16 sec
Handcrafted jewelry deserves to be beautifully presented, which is why Tracey-Renee Hubbard, designer behind the jewelry brand Scotchbonnet!, created this class. Whether you’re documenting your work to share with friends or marketing your products for sale, Tracey-Renee shows you how to choose props and consider placement, proportion, and composition to best highlight your pieces. Using her tested methods, you'll learn how to create gorgeous images - right on your cell phone - that you can use for social media, email newsletters, or your online store.
What you'll get:
Learn how to:
- Style your products and take flatlay photos that reflect your aesthetic
- Choose props
- Consider the placement, proportion and composition of your props and products
- Create a bit of extra height in your product displays
- Use household items to show off the personality of your products
What you'll get:
- An easy-to-follow lesson on how to take product photography
- 3 HD video lessons you can access online anytime, anywhere
- Detailed supply list
- Step-by-step expert instruction from designer Tracey-Renee Hubbard of Scotchbonnet!
- The ability to leave comments, ask questions and interact with other students
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Finished jewelry or small products to photograph
- Background / backdrops like large pieces of foam board
- Risers - Tracey-Renee uses pieces of painted plywood,
- Small flat objects like rolls of tape and/or little dishes to help create height
- Props: fun items that complement your products and the raw materials used to create your products
- Cell phone
- A source of natural light
Browse members' projects from this class and share your own work! Learn how to take great photos here.
Your timecode tags and notes for this section
View More Comments
Who's Recently Taken This Class
Meet other Creativebug crafters who have recently taken this class.