Beginner | 21 min
In this class, Elke shares her technique for making a braided leather bracelet from one connected piece of leather (And yes, it is quite magical). This is a great class for learning some leather-working basics, like how to cut leather, bevel edges, and use a leather hole punch. Have fun experimenting with widths and colors to make bracelets in several different styles.
Here’s what you’ll need:Materials:
- 1 ½” x 8” piece of Veg Tan leather (8-10-ounce weight)
- Medium leather hole punch (round and oval)
- Size 4 edge beveler
- Edge slicker
- Poly board or old cutting board
- Leather conditioner (optional)
- Sponge (optional)
- Piece of wool shearling (optional)
- Bowl of water
- Rotary cutter
- Cutting mat
- Poly hammer
- Small button stud closure
Browse members' projects from this class, add them to your Favorites, and share your own work!
Your timecode tags and notes for this section
View More Comments
Who's Recently Taken This Class
Meet other Creativebug crafters who have recently taken this class.