Beginner | 19 min
This workshop will open your eyes to the possibilities of finding necklace materials beyond the bead store. Lisa’s philosophy of creating bright, accessible jewelry shines through as she teaches you how to creatively repurpose existing necklaces along with tricks for simple strung necklaces.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Tools: containers and tray for keeping beads organized
- scissors Materials: beads (can be new
- or from old necklaces
- beaded belts or coasters
- clasps from a bead store or old necklace with a jump ring (lobster or any clasp)
- fishing line (8-15 lb) or coated beading wire
- Krazy Glue or other strong glue with small applicator tip
Browse members' projects from this class, add them to your Favorites, and share your own work!
ADD YOUR IMAGE
Your timecode tags and notes for this section