Beginner | 24 min
In this class, Annabel Wrigley demonstrates how to make a festive strand of lights featuring flowers cut on a Cricut Explore machine. These gorgeous, oversized flowers feature several textural fabrics, including paper, felt, and a leather-like fabric called Kraft-tex. Once the shapes are cut out, it’s easy to assemble the flowers and attach them to a strand of lights.
Here’s what you’ll need:Materials:
- Cricut Explore machine
- Cricut Design Space software
- 12” x 12” StrongGrip cutting mat
- 12” x 12” LightGrip cutting mat
- 13’ or so strand of lights
- 12” x 12” cardstock in a variety of colors
- 4” x 8” or larger scraps of wool felt in a variety of colors
- 1 yard Kraft-tex
- 1 yard Heat-n-Bond fusible web
- Hot glue gun
Browse members' projects from this class, add them to your Favorites, and share your own work!
Your timecode tags and notes for this section
View More Comments
Who's Recently Taken This Class
Meet other Creativebug crafters who have recently taken this class.