Beginner | 13 min
Transform old, boring dishes into bold, geometric decorative plates with your Cricut Explore. Courtney demonstrates how to use the Cricut machine to cut stencils out of contact paper. Then she shows how to apply stencils to plates and spray paint them to create a variety of fun shapes and patterns.
Learn how to:
- How to use the Circuit Design Space template
- How to cut out stencils using Circuit Explore
- How to apply stencils to plates
- How to spray paint designs
- A 3 part master class on how to trandform your plates with your Circut Explore
- 3 HD video lessons you can access online anytime, anywhere
- Detailed supply list
- Step-by-step instruction by expert instructor Courtney Cerruti
- The ability to leave comments, ask questions and interact with other students
Here’s what you’ll need:Materials:
- Porcelain or ceramic plates
- Cricut Explore cutting machine
- Cricut tools
- Light-grip cutting mat
- 12" x 12" contact paper or sticky-backed vinyl
- Spray paint
- Rubber gloves
Browse members' projects from this class, add them to your Favorites, and share your own work!
Your timecode tags and notes for this section
Who's Recently Taken This Class
Meet other Creativebug crafters who have recently taken this class.