Beginner | 8 min
If your jewelry collection is in need of some organization, this class will help set you straight. Courtney Cerruti shares a quick and easy idea for a jewelry hanger that utilizes decoupage and a little bit of hardware. Courtney shows you how to properly apply Mod Podge to adhere pretty paper to a wooden placard, and how to paint the beveled edges with a foam brush. After that, install some simple hanging hardware and you’ll be ready to display your necklaces, bracelets, earrings and rings.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Wooden plaque with beveled edge
- Text-weight decorative paper (scrapbooking paper works great)
- Acrylic craft paint (Courtney uses FolkArt paint in Licorice and Steel Gray)
- Sawtooth bracket (for hanging)
- 3 small screw-in hooks
- Dish for paint
- Two 1” foam brushes
- Mod Podge with matte finish
Browse members' projects from this class, add them to your Favorites, and share your own work!
Your timecode tags and notes for this section
View More Comments
Who's Recently Taken This Class
Meet other Creativebug crafters who have recently taken this class.