Intermediate | 38 min
Learn how to crochet this vibrant, textural throw with acclaimed designer and teacher Marly Bird. This blanket takes its inspiration from the Southwest, combining bold colors to create a design with major graphic punch. The throw is made with a mix of simple stitches and textural stitches, like Post Stitch Vine Pattern, the Puff Pattern, the Ripple Pattern, and the Post Stitch Boxes Pattern. Throughout the class, Marly provides lots of tips, showing you how to hide your yarn ends as you work, add a border, plus great ideas for making this blanket in other colorways.
Learn how to:What you’ll get:
- Learn how to crochet this vibrant, textural throw with knitwear designer and teacher Marly Bird
- 6 HD video lessons you can access online anytime, anywhere
- Detailed supplies list
- Step-by-step expert instruction from designer Marly Bird
- The ability to leave comments, ask questions, and interact with other students
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 2 skeins RED HEART® With Love® in 1502 Iced Aqua E; and 1 skein each of 1401 Pewter A; 1814 True Blue B; 1701 Hot Pink C; 1623 Mallard D; 1202 Daffodil F; 1505 Peacock G; 1562 Jadeite H; 1001 White I; 1803 Blue Hawaii J; and 1801 Navy K
- Crochet Hook 5.5mm [US I-9]
- Stitch marker
- yarn needle
Browse members' projects from this class, add them to your Favorites, and share your own work!
Your timecode tags and notes for this section
View More Comments
Who's Recently Taken This Class
Meet other Creativebug crafters who have recently taken this class.