Beginner | 43 min
Granny squares are a must for any crochet repertoire. Whether you choose to make your grannies multi-colored for a vintage look or a solid for a more modern take, Cal shows you how to crochet these classics. She also teaches different ways to join the squares for different projects so you’ll be a granny square evangelist in no time.
Learn how to:
- Make classic granny squares
- Crochet multiple-color or solid-color squares
- Join squares
- Work in yarn tails
- An easy-to-follow lesson on how to make granny squares
- 8 HD video lessons you can access online anytime, anywhere
- Detailed supply list
- Downloadable PDF pattern included - $8 value
- Step-by-step expert instruction by expert crocheter Cal Patch
- The ability to leave comments, ask questions, and interact with other students
Here’s what you’ll need:
- PDF Pattern
- Worsted weight yarn in colors of your choosing
- Crochet hooks (Cal uses an H and F for this project)
- Tapestry needle
Browse members' projects from this class, add them to your Favorites, and share your own work!
Your timecode tags and notes for this section
View More Comments
Who's Recently Taken This Class
Meet other Creativebug crafters who have recently taken this class.