All levels | 43 min 38 sec
Granny squares are a must for any crochet repertoire. Whether you choose to make your grannies multi-colored for a vintage look or a solid for a more modern take, Cal shows you how to crochet these classics. She also teaches different ways to join the squares for different projects so you’ll be a granny square evangelist in no time.
Learn how to:
Here’s what you’ll need:
- PDF Pattern
- Worsted weight yarn in colors of your choosing
- Crochet hooks (Cal uses an H and F for this project)
- Tapestry needle
- Make classic granny squares
- Crochet multiple-color or solid-color squares
- Join squares
- Work in yarn tails
- An easy-to-follow lesson on how to make granny squares
- 8 HD video lessons you can access online anytime, anywhere
- Detailed supply list
- Downloadable PDF pattern included - $8 value
- Step-by-step expert instruction by expert crocheter Cal Patch
- The ability to leave comments, ask questions, and interact with other students
Browse members' projects from this class and share your own work! Learn how to take great photos here.
Your timecode tags and notes for this section
Gaga for Granny Squares Reviews
298 users recommended this class to a friend
Instructions were clear and explained slowly which makes it easier to follow. Thank you!
So well explained and great pacing. Appreciate that it covers both multi-colour an solid colour, and points out the subtle difference in joining each round. Also appreciate two different joining techniques and the pros and cons for each.
More than 3 months ago