Beginner | 8 min
Bring your tabletop to life with this leafy felt garland, perfect for year-round celebrations. Amber Kemp-Gerstel from Damask Love shows you how to cut out several leaf shapes on the Cricut Maker and assemble them with floral wire for sturdy construction. In the version shown here, Amber uses mostly green leaves with fun pops of color throughout, but you can make your leaves any color you like to suit the season. Get the template free on the Cricut Design Space.
What you’ll get:
Learn how to:
- Cut detailed felt leaves using the Cricut Maker
- Assemble a tabletop garland with floral wire
- Change mat size in the Design Space
- Duplicate number of images cut in Design Space
What you’ll get:
- Detailed instruction on how to make a felt leaf garland using a Cricut Maker
- 5 HD video lessons you can access online anytime, anywhere
- Detailed supply list
- Step-by-step instruction by expert instructor Amber of Damask Love
- The ability to leave comments, ask question and interact with other students
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Get the project design file on Cricut.com
- 2 sheets each of light and dark green felt 12" x 24"
- 4 sheet each felt in a mix of accent colors. Amber uses: Raspberry Pink, Eggplant Purple, Peach, Mustard Orange,
- 2 yards ½” cotton piping
- Cricut Maker
- Long Light Grip Cricut Mat
- Standard Light Grip Cricut Mat
- Sewing machine that can sew with twine or decorative thread. Amber uses the We R Memory Keepers Stitch Happy Sewing Machine
- Roll of floral wire
- Wire cutter
- Felt glue
- Sewing machine & thread
- Hot glue and hot glue gun
Browse members' projects from this class, add them to your Favorites, and share your own work!
Your timecode tags and notes for this section
Who's Recently Taken This Class
Meet other Creativebug crafters who have recently taken this class.