Intermediate | 32 min
When adjusting the fit of clothes you sew for yourself, the most important measurements are across your shoulders and bust. Most commercial patterns are made to B cup, leaving a lot of us with ill-fitting tops. In this workshop, Liesl will walk you through the steps of measuring and making adjustments to your pattern for a larger bust.
Learn how to:
- Determining your pattern size
- Making an accurate bust measurement
- Tracing a pattern
- Transferring body measurements to traced copy of pattern
- Adjusting paper pattern
- An easy-to-follow lesson on how to adjust the bust for your garments
- 4 HD video lessons you can access online anytime, anywhere
- Itemized supply list
- Step-by-step instruction by expert sewer Liesl Gibson
- The ability to leave comments, ask questions and interact with other students
Here’s what you’ll need:Tools:
- tracing wheel
- pattern you want to enlarge
- tracing paper or other large paper for creating new pattern piece
Browse members' projects from this class, add them to your Favorites, and share your own work!
Your timecode tags and notes for this section
View More Comments
Who's Recently Taken This Class
Meet other Creativebug crafters who have recently taken this class.