Beginner | 14 min
Once you understand the basics of the sewing machine, it’s time to sew. From pinning to sewing evenly, Liesl covers straight and curved seams. Joining two pieces of fabric together is the foundation of all sewing, and Liesl sets you up for success with these basics.
Learn how to:
- Work straight and curved seams
- Join two pieces of fabric together
- An easy-to-follow lesson on the basics of sewing seams
- 1 HD video lesson you can access online anytime, anywhere
- Detailed supply list
- Step-by-step instruction by expert instructor Liesl Gibson
- The ability to leave comments, ask questions, and interact with other students
Here’s what you’ll need:
Browse members' projects from this class, add them to your Favorites, and share your own work!
Your timecode tags and notes for this section
View More Comments
Who's Recently Taken This Class
Meet other Creativebug crafters who have recently taken this class.