Beginner | 34 min
Anna Maria Horner puts a contemporary spin on the traditional doily, showing you how to create concentric rings of running stitches in a beautiful spectrum of colors. The project is terrific for practicing and refining your hand sewing skills – plus you’ll have the satisfaction of hand stitching a modern heirloom.
Here’s what you’ll need:Materials:
- ½ yard cream colored linen fabric
- ½ yard mustard color cotton fabric
- Pearle Cotton thread in various colors
- piece of scrap paper (8½ x 11 will do)
- t-pin and tapestry needle
- water soluble fabric pen
- embroidery needle
- iron and ironing board
- sewing machine w/ matching thread
- clear acrylic ruler
Browse members' projects from this class, add them to your Favorites, and share your own work!
Your timecode tags and notes for this section
View More Comments
Who's Recently Taken This Class
Meet other Creativebug crafters who have recently taken this class.