Beginner | 27 min
Learn how to make adorable hand-stitched baby booties with Kata Golda. Working with soft wool felt and embroidery floss, you’ll cut out the pieces and construct the shoes with a decorative blanket stitch. These simple, classic booties are cozy and functional, making them the perfect gift for a newborn baby or mom-to-be.
Here’s what you’ll need:Materials:
- 5” x 10” piece of red wool felt
- 12” x 6” piece of off-white felt
- 12” x 1 ½” piece of off-white jersey fabric
- Standard hole punch
- 6” x 24” transparent ruler
- Rotary cutter
- Cutting mat
- Fabric shears
- Paper scissors
- Embroidery floss in red and off-white
- Hand-sewing needles (#5 Sharps)
Browse members' projects from this class, add them to your Favorites, and share your own work!
Your timecode tags and notes for this section
View More Comments
Who's Recently Taken This Class
Meet other Creativebug crafters who have recently taken this class.