Beginner | 14 min
Create original and wearable works of art with shrinkable plastic. Nicole shows you how to take your own artwork, or use scanned images and fabric to create designs. Then watch them shrink down into miniature versions with intensely concentrated color. The magic and satisfaction works on kids of all ages!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Shrinky Dink plastic (available in rough and ready texture or ink jet printer ready)
- colored pencils or permanent markers
- handkerchief to trace
- circular craft punch
- baking tray lined with parchment paper
- pot holder
- metal cup
- matches and a safety pin
- pair of pliers
- jump rings and earring wires for earrings
- bobby pin blank and super glue for bobby pin
Browse members' projects from this class, add them to your Favorites, and share your own work!
Your timecode tags and notes for this section
View More Comments
Who's Recently Taken This Class
Meet other Creativebug crafters who have recently taken this class.