Beginner | 25 min
This sweet project is a quick sew that introduces simple embroidery and helps build confidence at the sewing machine. Annabel Wrigley shows how to work up these bracelets in bright colors, providing motivation for younger sewists to make and trade these bracelets with friends.
Here’s what you’ll need:Materials:
- tape measure
- straight pins
- crewel needle
- sharp pair of scissors
- pinking shears
- erasable pen (Annabel uses a Pilot Frixon pen)
- variety of embroidery floss
- medium sized scraps of fabric (approx. 6"x13")
- fusible interfacing (Annabel uses featherweight fusible interfacing)
- metal snap fastener applicator and snaps
- iron and ironing board
- sewing machine
- neon thread
Browse members' projects from this class, add them to your Favorites, and share your own work!
Your timecode tags and notes for this section
View More Comments
Who's Recently Taken This Class
Meet other Creativebug crafters who have recently taken this class.