Beginner | 15 min
Learn how to turn a ready-made duvet cover into a snuggly sleeping bag, perfect for sleepovers. Instead of a zipper, Annabel Wrigley shows you how to customize with contrasting side ties, making for a surprisingly quick-to-stitch project.
Learn how to:
- Sew an all-in-one quilt sandwich
- Add matching ties
- Finish open edges
- Step-by-step expert instruction on how to make a sleeping bag and how to customize with contrasting side ties
- 4 HD video lessons you can access online anytime, anywhere
- Detailed supplies list
- The ability to leave comments, ask questions and interact with other students
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 twin-sized duvet cover
- ¾ yard coordinating fabric for ties
- Twin-size quilt batting
- Sewing machine
- Thread in a coordinating color
- Ironing surface
- Marking tool or pencil
- Measuring tape
Browse members' projects from this class, add them to your Favorites, and share your own work!
Your timecode tags and notes for this section
View More Comments
Who's Recently Taken This Class
Meet other Creativebug crafters who have recently taken this class.