Beginner | 18 min
In this short-and-sweet class, Rebecca Ringquist shares instructions for making a vintage-inspired needle case. The only materials needed are a bit of cotton, felt, and pretty ribbon, and very basic machine-sewing skills are required. The finished case is perfect for organizing embroidery needles, and the wool felt will keep them nice and sharp for future crafting.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- PDF Template
- Scrap piece of cotton larger than your template
- Scrap piece of 100% wool felt larger than your template
- 12" length of vintage or new embroidered ribbon
- Vintage clothing label (optional)
- Disappearing ink pen (Rebecca uses Frixion ink pens)
- Fabric shears
- Pinking shears
- Straight pins
- Sewing machine and sewing machine thread
Browse members' projects from this class, add them to your Favorites, and share your own work!
Your timecode tags and notes for this section
View More Comments
Who's Recently Taken This Class
Meet other Creativebug crafters who have recently taken this class.