Beginner | 19 min
Tape is the unsung hero of the craft drawer, and in this Back-to-School themed class, Courtney Cerruti showcases its many versatile uses. In each segment, you’ll learn tips, tricks and hacks that utilize the unique quality of each of Scotch Brand’s five core tapes: Magic Tape, Super-Hold Tape, Wall-Safe Tape, Double-Sided Tape, and Satin Finish Gift Wrap tape. These mighty adhesives are Ideal for everyday organizing and wear-and-tear repairs, plus they provide the perfect stick for creative art and craft projects. We guarantee you’ll never look at tape the same way again.
What You'll Get:
Learn how to:
- Understand the difference between different types of tapes
- Use tape to organize office supplies
- Creatively wrap gifts
- Make a removable mood board on any wall
- Make an envelope liner
- Make a book cover
- Add labels to glass, plastic and more
What You'll Get:
- An overview of how to use different types of Scotch Brand tapes, plus creative back-to-school ideas to put into practice.
- 6 HD video lessons you can access online anytime, anywhere
- Detailed supplies list
- The ability to leave comments, ask questions, and interact with other students
Here’s what you’ll need:This class features the following Scotch Brand products:
Matte Finish Magic Tape
Permanent Double Sided Tape
Satin Finish GiftWrap Tape
Precision Ultra Edge Non-Stick Scissor
You'll also want to have a few other household items on hand:
Brown paper grocery bag
Scotch Self-Sealing Laminating Pouch (optional)
Browse members' projects from this class, add them to your Favorites, and share your own work!
Your timecode tags and notes for this section
View More Comments
Who's Recently Taken This Class
Meet other Creativebug crafters who have recently taken this class.