Beginner | 29 min
Want a craft project as sweet as marshmallow Peeps, but without all the sugar? Peeps are a perfect needle felting project, with their recognizable shape and bright colors. Megan will share techniques for building the shape, as well as adding definition, features, and color to recreate a plush version of these iconic confections.
Here’s what you’ll need:Tools:
- sharp scissors
- needle felting pad or foam
- barbed needle felting needles
- fist-full of wool roving in bright yellow
- pastel pink or any other "Peep" color
- small quantity (size of your pinky) brown wool roving
Browse members' projects from this class, add them to your Favorites, and share your own work!
Your timecode tags and notes for this section
View More Comments
Who's Recently Taken This Class
Meet other Creativebug crafters who have recently taken this class.