Beginner | 39 min
In this class, Alison shares her method for hand-stitching a sweet little bunny with a companion carrot softie. Only a few stitches are required to complete these adorable dolls – satin stitch, running stitch, and blanket stitch – and Alison shares tips for how to work the stitches successfully. Templates are provided to make a large and small bunny, both of which are sewn exactly the same way. Have fun stitching up a little springtime bunny family, and don’t forget to sew a carrot or two for them to munch on while you’re at it.
Here’s what you’ll need:Materials:
- 100% Wool Felt (8” x 8” piece in off-white; 7” x 6” piece in white; 2” x 3” piece in orange/moss/grass green)
- Embroidery floss in orange/brown/off-white
- Hand sewing needle (size 5 sharps)
- Paper scissors
- Fabric scissors
- Stuffing (Polyfil or natural)
- Large dried beans
- Templates printed or traced onto heavy card stock
Browse members' projects from this class, add them to your Favorites, and share your own work!
Your timecode tags and notes for this section
View More Comments
Who's Recently Taken This Class
Meet other Creativebug crafters who have recently taken this class.