Beginner | 9 min
Painting chocolate with kids is a fun way to get creative when making gifts for classmates and friends. Courtney Cerruti shows her friend, Ava, how to create pretty painted Valentine’s Day candies in this quick class. These candies are a guaranteed crowd pleaser—not only will you experiment with mixing color, but you also get to play with food.
Learn how to:
- Melt and color Candy Melts
- Paint a chocolate base in the candy molds
- Add lollipop stick
- Learn how to use the candy molds to create painted chocolates
- 3 HD video lessons you can access online anytime, anywhere
- Detailed supplies list
- Step-by-step expert instruction from Courtney Cerruti
- The ability to leave comments, ask questions, and interact with other students
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 12 oz bag of white Candy Melts
- Plastic candy mold trays
- Microwavable containers for mixing colored chocolate
- Candy coloring in a variety of colors
- Food-safe paintbrushes
- Lollipop sticks (if using lollipop mold)
Browse members' projects from this class, add them to your Favorites, and share your own work!
Your timecode tags and notes for this section
View More Comments
Who's Recently Taken This Class
Meet other Creativebug crafters who have recently taken this class.