Intermediate | 22 min
Keep your mug toasty warm this winter with a sweet knitted mug cozy. Liana Allday shows you how to knit this tri-colored cozy in linen stitch. Along the way, you’ll learn how to keep track of right and wrong sides and which color you’re using, and how to create a button loop by chaining with a crochet hook. The resulting cozy makes for a great holiday gift, especially when paired with a special mug.
Learn how to:
- Knit Linen Stitch
- Work with three colors at the same time
- Carry up colors along the side and keep track of right and wrong sides
- Create a button loop band and sew on a button
- Learn how to knot tri-colored linen stitch by making this sweet mug cozy
- 3 HD video lessons you can access online anytime, anywhere
- Detailed supplies list and downloadable PDF pattern ($8 value)
- Step-by-step expert instruction from artist Liana Allday
- The ability to leave comments, ask questions, and interact with other students
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 ball each of Lion’s Pride Woolspun in Red (113), Fisherman (098), and either Oxford Grey (150) or Avocado (173)
- Size US 10 knitting needles
- Size I crochet hook
- Yarn needle
- Sewing needle and thread
- ½” button
Browse members' projects from this class, add them to your Favorites, and share your own work!
Your timecode tags and notes for this section
Who's Recently Taken This Class
Meet other Creativebug crafters who have recently taken this class.