Beginner | 25 min
These miniature hat ornaments are a perfect project for new knitters looking for a quick and easy holiday craft. The scale is perfect for learning colorwork, including striping. Maggie shows you how to add color and carry it up the side, as well as gathering and seaming the hat. And she finishes by offering a range of darling embellishments that will add cheer to any holiday décor.
Learn how to:
- Use color when knitting
- Use stripes
- Gather and seam the hat
- Embellish your hat
- An easy-to-follow lesson on how to make a garland with mini hats
- 5 HD video lessons you can access online anytime, anywhere
- Detailed supply list
- Downloadable PDF pattern included - $8 value
- Step-by-step instruction by artist Maggie Pace
- The ability to leave comments, ask questions and interact with other students
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 15 yards of worsted weight yarn in four different colors
- size 4 straight needles
- yarn needle
- cardboard if making pompoms
Browse members' projects from this class, add them to your Favorites, and share your own work!
Your timecode tags and notes for this section
Who's Recently Taken This Class
Meet other Creativebug crafters who have recently taken this class.