Beginner | 19 min
Capture and elevate the small, everyday moments of family life with this workshop. Amy offers her trademark no-stress approach to creating a customized family journal to preserve family photos, jot down milestones, and record special stories. Amy's philosophy is that documenting memories should never be stressful, time-consuming or precious. In this class, she shares her quick and easy approach.
Learn how to:
- How to create a custom journal
- Easy photo archiving
- Tips on content for your journal
- An easy-to-follow lesson on how to create a journal of memories
- 4 HD video lessons you can access online anytime, anywhere
- Detailed supply list
- Downloadable PDF included
- Step-by-step expert instruction by artist Amy Karol
- The ability to leave comments, ask questions and interact with other students
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 9x12 sketchbook
- decorative paper
- paper cutter (optional)
- glue stick
- mounting squares
- washi tape
- family photos and drawings
Browse members' projects from this class, add them to your Favorites, and share your own work!
Your timecode tags and notes for this section
Who's Recently Taken This Class
Meet other Creativebug crafters who have recently taken this class.