Intermediate | 4 min 51 sec
Finishing your seams gives your garments a more professional look, and also keeps your fabrics from fraying. Liesl goes over the proper way to press seams, and then three of the most common ways to finish seams.
Learn how to:
- Press and finish your garments
- Give your garments a more professional look
- Keep your fabrics from fraying
- An easy-to-follow lesson on how to press and finish seams
- 1 HD video lesson you can access online anytime, anywhere
- Detailed supply list
- Step-by-step instruction by expert instructor Liesl Gibson
- The ability to leave comments, ask questions, and interact with other students
Here’s what you’ll need:
Browse members' projects from this class and share your own work! Learn how to take great photos here.
Your timecode tags and notes for this section
View More Comments
Who's Recently Taken This Class
Meet other Creativebug crafters who have recently taken this class.