All levels | 8 min 36 sec
Arina Soler believes in creating products with care, consciousness, and consideration. As owner of BellaCreme, an all natural skincare company operating out of the Hudson Valley, she handmakes herbal infusions, salves, and soaps using natural colorants, scents, and unrefined, responsible ingredients. Botanical oil infusions allow you the ability appreciate and enjoy the beneficial properties of nature, are simple to prepare and even easier to use. This class will teach you how to begin making your own natural skin products that are both beautiful and resourceful.
Want more ideas of how to use this oil? Watch Arina's Make Hand and Body Salve class!Learn how to:
What you'll get:
Want more ideas of how to use this oil? Watch Arina's Make Hand and Body Salve class!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Carrier oil of your choice including: coconut, jojoba, sunflower, castor, olive, sweet almond, grapeseed, or safflower oils
- Dried organic botanicals such as: rose petals, lavender, arnica, calendula, rosehips, frankincense, chamomile, lemongrass, citrus peels, etc.
- Optional: essential oils
- Measuring cup
- Pint or quart glass container with airtight lid
- Fine mesh strainer
- Mini funnel
- Small glass bottles with droppers
- Optional: additional droppers for essential oils
- Choose botanicals and oils to make an herbal infusion
- Bottle your oils
- Use oils on your body and hair
What you'll get:
- Easy-to-follow video lessons on how to infuse botanicals into oil for use on body and hair
- Five HD video lessons you can access online anytime, anywhere
- Detailed supply list and image cutting file
- Step-by-step instructions by Arina from BellaCreme
- The ability to leave comments, ask questions and interact with other students
Browse members' projects from this class and share your own work! Learn how to take great photos here.
Your timecode tags and notes for this section
Make an Herbal Infused Body Oil Reviews
417 users recommended this class to a friend
Really interesting. I didn't know anything about oils before this, now I want to try making my own combinations.
November 15, 2023
I’m going to get a group of friends together to create a lavender oil to give as Christmas gifts or for our own use. Now thinking to use as an air freshener in a plug in diffuser. fun! Thank you for this educational clasa
October 1, 2023