Beginner | 17 min
Bundle up in style with a gloriously bulky super scarf. Designed by Yarnspirations, this oversized scarf features a 12-row stitch pattern that creates a gorgeous overall texture. Faith Hale shows you how to get started, work the Dew Drop pattern, and make super-sized tassels to finish off the corners. Worked in a super bulky yarn, the scarf knits up quicker than you might think. For even more Super Scarf inspiration, check out 12 more fabulous knit and crochet patterns from Yarnspirations here.
Learn how to:
- Cast on and bind off
- Work garter stitch
- Knit the Dew Drop Pattern which includes yarn overs and double decreases
- Make and attach tassels
- Step by step instructions showing you how to knit the Dew Drop Pattern and make tassles
- 6 HD video lessons you can access online anytime, anywhere
- Detailed supplies list and downloadable PDF scarf pattern ($8 value)
- The ability to leave comments, ask questions, and interact with other students
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 6 balls Bernat Softee Chunky (3.5 oz/100g; 108yds/9mm)
- Size 11 (8mm) knitting needles or size needed to obtain gauge
- Pattern PDF
- Yarn needle with a large eye
- 8” x 10” piece of cardboard (for making tassels)
- Split-ring stitch marker
Browse members' projects from this class, add them to your Favorites, and share your own work!
Your timecode tags and notes for this section
View More Comments
Who's Recently Taken This Class
Meet other Creativebug crafters who have recently taken this class.