Beginner | 7 min
Get crafty with the little ones this Valentine’s Day with this fun and simple project. Courtney Cerruti shows you how to make love bugs using pipe cleaners, pompoms and googly eyes. These bugs take no time to make, and are great to hand out as little gifts or to stick onto Valentine cards.
Learn how to:
- Curl pipe cleaner to create antennae
- Add googly eyes and heart-shaped feet
- Add small pompoms as accents
- Learn how to use pipe cleaners, pompons and googly eyes to make colorful love bugs
- 3 HD video lessons you can access online anytime, anywhere
- Detailed supplies list
- Step-by-step expert instruction from Courtney Cerruti
- The ability to leave comments, ask questions, and interact with other students
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Pompoms in a variety of sizes and colors
- Googly eyes
- Pipe cleaners
- Hot glue gun
- Round nose pliers (optional)
- Felt heart shapes with sticky backing
Browse members' projects from this class, add them to your Favorites, and share your own work!
Your timecode tags and notes for this section
View More Comments
Who's Recently Taken This Class
Meet other Creativebug crafters who have recently taken this class.