Beginner | 18 min
You’ll never look at leather belts in the same way after this class. Elke shows you how to take an old or thrifted belt and transform it into a modern leather cuff. You can keep the cuff unadorned or add a few rows of delicate beading to give it a boho vibe.
Learn how to:
- Hole punch leather
- Bevel and burnish edges
- Add beaded elements to leather
- An easy-to-follow lesson on how to make a boho leather cuff
- 4 HD video lessons you can access online anytime, anywhere
- Detailed supply list
- Step-by-step expert instruction by leather artist Elke Bergeron
- The ability to leave comments, ask questions, and interact with other students
Here’s what you’ll need:
Browse members' projects from this class, add them to your Favorites, and share your own work!
Your timecode tags and notes for this section
View More Comments
Who's Recently Taken This Class
Meet other Creativebug crafters who have recently taken this class.