Beginner | 15 min 30 sec
Use text-weight paper and a few simple folds to construct an entire galaxy. In this class paper-crafter Faith Hale demonstrates three different structures: a spaceship, a planet, and a small star you'll make handfuls of. Try it now and discover which one is inflatable! With Faith's enthusiastic guidance and clear instructions, you'll make enough stars for your own milky way.
Learn how to:
- Make an origami star
- Make an origami orb
- Make an origami spaceship
- Detailed instruction on how to three origami shapes
- 3 HD video lessons you can access online anytime, anywhere
- Detailed supply list
- Step-by-step instruction by expert instructor Faith Hale
- The ability to leave comments, ask question and interact with other students
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Bone folder
- For star: strips ½" x 8½" or Daiso Origami Star Paper in 25cm x 1cm sheets
- For spaceship: 7 ½” x 5 ½”
- For planet: square at least 7 ½” x 7 ½”, printed planet images from nasa.gov
Browse members' projects from this class and share your own work! Learn how to take great photos here.
Your timecode tags and notes for this section
View More Comments
Who's Recently Taken This Class
Meet other Creativebug crafters who have recently taken this class.