All levels | 11 min 58 sec
Make Valentine’s Day extra special with this sweet and simple felt pouch. Courtney Cerruti shows you how to create hand-sewn felt envelopes for stashing treats and love notes, complete with stamped motifs and contrasting yarn embellishments for extra cuteness. Best of all, included with this class are printable Valentine’s—the perfect size to slip into your finished felt pouch.
Learn how to:
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 9 ½” x 11” felt sheets in cream, pink or red
- Staz-On permanent stamp ink
- Rubber stamps (Courtney uses alphabet and heart stamps)
- Tapestry needle
- Embroidery floss or thin yarn
- Printable Valentines (see PDF)
- Baby wipes (optional)
- Instruction on how to make a sweet and simple Valentine's Day pouch out of felt
- 2 HD video lessons you can access online anytime, anywhere
- Detailed supplies list and a downloadable PDF pattern
- Step-by-step expert instruction from Courtney Cerruti
- Create various stamp designs on felt
- Cut out felt envelopes
- Whipstitch envelopes using contrasting yarn
- Step-by-step expert instruction from Courtney Cerruti on stamped and sewn Valentine's Day pouches
- 3 HD video lessons you can access online anytime, anywhere
- Detailed supplies list
- The ability to leave comments, ask questions, and interact with other students
Browse members' projects from this class and share your own work! Learn how to take great photos here.
Your timecode tags and notes for this section
252 users recommended this class to a friend
Sweet project. It would be great for a gift card as well. Thank you.
February 8, 2023
Quick and easy, clear instructions. I didn't know you could get stamp ink that would be permanent on felt. Nice class.
February 5, 2023