Beginner | 11 min
Make Valentine’s Day extra special with this sweet and simple felt pouch. Courtney Cerruti shows you how to create hand-sewn felt envelopes for stashing treats and love notes, complete with stamped motifs and contrasting yarn embellishments for extra cuteness. Best of all, included with this class are printable Valentine’s—the perfect size to slip into your finished felt pouch.
Learn how to:
- Create various stamp designs on felt
- Cut out felt envelopes
- Whipstitch envelopes using contrasting yarn
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 9 ½” x 11” felt sheets in cream, pink or red
- Staz-On permanent stamp ink
- Rubber stamps (Courtney uses alphabet and heart stamps)
- Tapestry needle
- Embroidery floss or thin yarn
- Printable Valentines (see PDF)
- Baby wipes (optional)
- Instruction on how to make a sweet and simple Valentine's Day pouch out of felt
- 2 HD video lessons you can access online anytime, anywhere
- Detailed supplies list and a downloadable PDF pattern
- Step-by-step expert instruction from Courtney Cerruti
Browse members' projects from this class, add them to your Favorites, and share your own work!
Your timecode tags and notes for this section
View More Comments
Who's Recently Taken This Class
Meet other Creativebug crafters who have recently taken this class.