Home > Classes > Food + Home > Flowers
Plant Talk with The Tender Gardener: How to Choose a Houseplant
All levels | 39 min 33 sec
With so many to choose from, picking out a houseplant from a nursery can be overwhelming. Luckily, The Tender Gardener is here to thoughtfully guide you through selecting plants that best suit your life. No matter your space or lighting situation, the perfect plant can be found. Avid plant enthusist and gardener Lana Williams encourages you to ask yourself important questions such as the available light in your home, the time you're able to give to plant care, and whether you share your place with pets or small children, then suggests the best plants for a positive outcome.Learn how to:
- Pick out houseplants for different liughting situations
- Choose pet-safe plants
- Care for plants that require more maintenance
- Instructions on how to select the best plant for your home
- 6 HD video lessons you can access online anytime, anywhere
- Step-by-step expert instruction from Lana Williams aka The Tender Gardener
- The ability to leave comments, ask questions, and interact with other students
Browse members' projects from this class and share your own work! Learn how to take great photos here.
Your timecode tags and notes for this section
72 users recommended this class to a friend
Thanks for the thorough explanations and the details about every one of the plants
Great to watch! Delivery of information is well paced, calm, easy to follow. Fun.