Beginner | 56 min
In this colorful class, Livia shares her expert technique for making anemones out of tissue paper. She begins with an overview of how to cut and dip-dye bleach the paper, and then shares how to pleat the petals and attach them to floral wire with floral tape. Once you’ve made a batch of flowers, Livia shares professional tips on how to arrange them by color and shape and put them together into a gorgeous wedding bouquet or tabletop arrangement.
Here’s what you’ll need:Materials:
- Tissue papers - about one sheet each in peach/soft pink/salmon/cerise/red/plum/purple/black
- Fine crepe paper in black
- 18-gauge 18”-long straight floral wire
- Cotton safety swabs
- Cutting mat
- Transparent quilting ruler
- Rotary cutter
- Paper scissors
- Wire cutters
- Fringing shears (optional)
- ½”-wide green floral tape
- Household bleach
- Metal or glass container for mixing bleach solution
- 3 yards 1”-wide ribbon
- Canson paper in green
- Drying rack
Browse members' projects from this class, add them to your Favorites, and share your own work!
Your timecode tags and notes for this section
View More Comments
Who's Taken This Class
Meet other Creativebug crafters who have taken this class.