Intermediate | 1 hour 46 min
Comic book artist and pop surrealist, Camilla d'Errico, shares her techniques for bringing your manga characters to life through their clothing! Learn how to create two classic styles – a casual look and a school uniform look – for boy and girl characters. Camilla shows you how to add accessories and elements to develop your character's unique sense of style along the way.
Love manga? Check out Camilla’s other manga classes on Creativebug.Learn how to:
What You’ll Get:
Love manga? Check out Camilla’s other manga classes on Creativebug.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 8 ½” x 11” white 60-80 lb cardstock paper
- Non-reproduction blue lead mechanical pencil - Camilla uses Pilot Color Eno brand .7mm mechanical pencil with non-repro blue leads
- Black pens, including ballpoint, Copic, Prismacolor and Micron
- White out (if necessary)
- Use non-reproduction blue lead pencil to create an under-drawing
- Ink a sketched drawing using black pens
- Draw cute clothing styles for boy and girl manga figures
What You’ll Get:
- A comprehensive course on drawing clothing for manga style figures
- 6 HD video lessons you can access online anytime, anywhere
- Detailed supplies list
- Step-by-step expert instruction from world-renowned manga artist, Camilla d’Errico
- The ability to leave comments, ask questions, and interact with other students
Browse members' projects from this class and share your own work! Learn how to take great photos here.
Your timecode tags and notes for this section
37 users recommended this class to a friend
I liked that there are many different styles like casual school Etc. and there is a girl and a boy instead of a girl or a boy. it was very inspiring and lead me to my own designs
More than 3 months ago