Beginner | 23 min
Sumptuous yarn and oversized stitches come together quickly in the Impossible Dreamer Cushion, a beautiful home-décor piece by Wool And The Gang. Taught by knitter and designer Beth Jones, this project is knit in one piece, alternating between stockinette and cluster-stitch, which is then stitched together using an invisible seam. Crazy Sexy Wool comes in a generous 43-color palette, guaranteeing you’ll find the perfect shade for your space, and the resulting pillow lends textural interest to any room.
Learn how to:
- Make a cabled cast on
- Work the cluster stitch
- Shape an envelope-style pillow
- Work a vertical seam
- A series of easy-to-follow video lessons on how to knit the Impossible Dreamer Cushion
- 4 HD video lessons you can access online anytime, anywhere
- Detailed supply list
- Step-by-step instructions by knitter and designer Beth Jones of Wool And The Gang
- The ability to leave comments, ask questions, and interact with other students
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 3 balls Crazy Sexy wool
- 1 pair size 17 needles
- Yarn needle
- Measuring tape
- Cable needle
- 18" pillow insert
- Pattern PDF
Browse members' projects from this class, add them to your Favorites, and share your own work!
Your timecode tags and notes for this section
Who's Recently Taken This Class
Meet other Creativebug crafters who have recently taken this class.