Beginner | 1 hour 38 min
Enhance your digital illustration skills with Procreate, an accessible illustration app, guided by professional illustrator Lindsay Stripling. You'll start by laying important groundwork for your next personal project or creative brief in order to prepare a solid illustration with a bold communication of concept. Then Lindsay will show you how to use various functions in Procreate, from drawing with different brushes to keeping your process organized in layers. By the end of the class, you will have a fabulous color mockup for your next illustration project, whether for a client or just for fun.Learn how to:
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Lindsay uses an iPad Pro 12.9 second generation - visit https://procreate.art/faq for IPad system requirements
- Lindsay uses Procreate version 13.3
- Apple pencil with replaceable nibs
- Procreate comes with brushes, but Lindsay also recommends Vivi Brushes: https://gumroad.com/vvberger or Retro Supply https://www.retrosupply.co/
- Create parameters for a digital illustration project
- Organize layers in Procreate
- Use brushes in Procreate
- Make a color mockup for an illustration project
- Easy-to-follow video lessons on how to make digital illustrations using Procreate
- 6 HD video lessons you can access online anytime, anywhere
- Detailed supply list
- Step-by-step instructions by artist Lindsay Stripling
- The ability to leave comments, ask questions and interact with other students
Browse members' projects from this class and share your own work! Learn how to take great photos here.
Your timecode tags and notes for this section
299 users recommended this class to a friend
Clear instructions, cool ideas, and so much information packed into an hour. Definitely needed this class. Thank you for creating this concise class for us!
2 days ago
Loved this! It was so amazingly helpful and informative to be able to see your whole process. Thank you!
November 12, 2022