Beginner | 10 min
There are many ways to make slime but pro-crafter Faith Hale shows you her very favorite method for making a sparkly, swirly version. Using liquid starch, clear glue, nontoxic pigment and fine glitter, we'll make three separate shades before swirling them all together. The slime comes together quickly and clean-up is a breeze.
Learn how to:
- Blend starch, glue and water to make slime
- Work with powdered pigments
- Detailed instruction on how to make slime
- A HD video lessons you can access online anytime, anywhere
- Detailed supply list
- Step-by-step instruction by expert instructor Faith Hale
- The ability to leave comments, ask question and interact with other students
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Liquid starch like Purex Sta-Flo
- Clear Elmer's glue
- Fine glitter
- Fine pigments or cosmetic-grade mica powder - Faith uses Vitory brand
- Three glass bowls
Browse members' projects from this class, add them to your Favorites, and share your own work!
Your timecode tags and notes for this section
View More Comments
Who's Recently Taken This Class
Meet other Creativebug crafters who have recently taken this class.