Intermediate | 13 min 54 sec
Amber from Damask Love shows you how to celebrate the holiday season with modern, bold and colorful felt stockings. You’ll learn how to cut out all of the shapes on a Cricut Maker cutting machine and then sew them together with a few easy seams. These stockings are perfect for your mantle or even as a unique option for gift giving and can be easily customized using Cricut's Design Space software.
12” x 24” felt sheets in white and pink 12" x 12" accent sheets in hot pink, aqua, and two shades of green White iron-on vinyl Sewing machine Bright pink thread Felt glue Scissors Cricut Easy Press or iron and ironing surface Cricut Maker 12” x 24” Fabric Cutting Cricut Mat Learn how to:
What you’ll get:
Here’s what you’ll need:Get the project design file on Cricut.com
- Create large scale felt projects using the Cricut Maker
- Personalize text in the Cricut Design Space
- Protect your cutting mat when using felt fabrics
- Assemble stocking with sewing machine
What you’ll get:
- Detailed instruction on how to make customized felt Christmas stockings using a Cricut Maker
- 4 HD video lessons you can access online anytime, anywhere
- Detailed supply list
- Step-by-step instruction by expert instructor Amber of Damask Love
- The ability to leave comments, ask question and interact with other students
Browse members' projects from this class and share your own work! Learn how to take great photos here.
Your timecode tags and notes for this section
Cricut Crafts: Felt Christmas Stocking Reviews
212 users recommended this class to a friend
She is enthusiastic and informative. She makes me feel like I can do it!
More than 3 months ago