Beginner | 1 min
While garments are typically made using a 3/8" seam allowance, patchwork uses a ¼” seam allowance, which can sometimes be difficult to locate on a standard sewing machine. Many quilters have their own techniques for identifying a ¼” seam allowance, and in this quick class, you’ll see Liza’s preferred method.
Learn how to:
- Use a 1/4th seam for quilting
- Locate your 1/4th seam allowance on your machine
- An easy-to-follow lesson on how to sew with a 1/4th inch seam
- 1 HD video lesson you can access online anytime, anywhere
- Detailed supply list
- Step-by-step instruction by expert instructor Liza Lucy
- The ability to leave comments, ask questions, and interact with other students
Here’s what you’ll need:
Browse members' projects from this class, add them to your Favorites, and share your own work!
Your timecode tags and notes for this section
View More Comments
Who's Recently Taken This Class
Meet other Creativebug crafters who have recently taken this class.