Beginner | 18 min
Elke combines two fun, fabulous materials—leather and paracord—to make a sporty, sophisticated cuff. Elke will show you how to cut the materials down to size and attach the paracord to the leather with a little hot glue and sewing. All of the materials needed for this project are readily available at craft stores and come in a wide range of colors to match your mood and style. When the bracelet is finished, simply add a closure and the cuff is ready to wear.
Here’s what you’ll need:Materials:
- Scrap of lightweight leather (at least 4"x6")
- Glue gun
- Sharp scissors
- 12" metal ruler
- Rotary cutter and cutting mat
- Masking tape
- Poly hammer/mallet
- Mini leather punch set
- Poly board or old cutting board
- S-Biner (from sporting goods store)
- 2 yards of paracord in main color
- 1 foot of paracord in accent color
- Sewing machine and thread
- Measuring tape
Browse members' projects from this class, add them to your Favorites, and share your own work!
Your timecode tags and notes for this section
View More Comments
Who's Recently Taken This Class
Meet other Creativebug crafters who have recently taken this class.