Beginner | 21 min
In this class, Elke shares instructions for making one of her signature creations: a bohemian leather tassel necklace. She begins by teaching you how to make the leather tassel, and then demonstrates how to add the beads and leather lacing. This is a great project for beginning beaders and leatherworkers— experiment with color combinations and styles to make a necklace with boho charm.
Here’s what you’ll need:Materials:
- 3 1/2” x 7” piece of lightweight leather
- Poly board or old cutting board
- Extra small leather hole punch
- Poly hammer
- Leather lacing (approximately 28”)
- Brass compression nuts
- Wooden and brass beads (approximately 40)
- 2 tubular brass beads (optional)
- Sewing needle
- Strong polycord for beading
- Fabri-Tac glue
- Tin foil
- Rotary cutter
- Cutting mat
Browse members' projects from this class, add them to your Favorites, and share your own work!
Your timecode tags and notes for this section
View More Comments
Who's Recently Taken This Class
Meet other Creativebug crafters who have recently taken this class.