Intermediate | 43 min
This sweet baby sweater begins with a garter stitch square, to which you add rows of garter strips until you arrive at the perfect size for your little one. The flexibility of the pattern means that it’s easy to create the log cabin square and customize the pattern without counting. It also features an open neckline for squirmy babies and toddlers, and minimal finishing – making it a perfect first sweater project.
Learn how to:
- Garter Stitch Log Cabin Square
- Pick Up Stitches
- Neckline Shape
- Crochet Button Loop
- An easy-to-follow lesson on how to make a log cabin baby sweater
- 7 HD video lessons you can access online anytime, anywhere
- Detailed supply list
- Step-by-step expert instruction by artist Cirilia Rose
- The ability to leave comments, ask questions, and interact with other students
Here’s what you’ll need:Materials:
- Self-striping or solid yarn
- straight or circular needles
- stitch holders or waste yarn
- tape measure
- stitch markers
- tapestry needles
Browse members' projects from this class, add them to your Favorites, and share your own work!
Your timecode tags and notes for this section
View More Comments
Who's Recently Taken This Class
Meet other Creativebug crafters who have recently taken this class.