Beginner | 6 min
This simple project gives you a hit of Natalie Chanin style without the time commitment of a typical, time-intensive Alabama Chanin project. Natalie shows you how to take strips of jersey fabric and turn them into a statement necklace that will add casual sophistication to any outfit.
Learn how to:
- Use jersey fabric
- Make this sophisticated statement necklace
- An easy-to-follow lesson on how to make a knotted necklace
- 1 HD video lesson you can access online anytime, anywhere
- Detailed supply list
- Step-by-step expert instruction by artist Natalie Chanin
- The ability to leave comments, ask questions, and interact with other students
Here’s what you’ll need:Materials:
- Strips of jersey fabric
Browse members' projects from this class, add them to your Favorites, and share your own work!
Your timecode tags and notes for this section
View More Comments
Who's Recently Taken This Class
Meet other Creativebug crafters who have recently taken this class.