All levels | 6 min 9 sec
This simple project gives you a hit of Natalie Chanin style without the time commitment of a typical, time-intensive Alabama Chanin project. Natalie shows you how to take strips of jersey fabric and turn them into a statement necklace that will add casual sophistication to any outfit.Learn how to:
Here’s what you’ll need:Materials:
- Strips of jersey fabric
- Use jersey fabric
- Make this sophisticated statement necklace
- An easy-to-follow lesson on how to make a knotted necklace
- 1 HD video lesson you can access online anytime, anywhere
- Detailed supply list
- Step-by-step expert instruction by artist Natalie Chanin
- The ability to leave comments, ask questions, and interact with other students
Browse members' projects from this class and share your own work! Learn how to take great photos here.
Your timecode tags and notes for this section
438 users recommended this class to a friend
No end to what you can do with scraps if you climb out of that box!
January 23, 2023