Intermediate | 42 min
These cozy boot toppers are a perfect first foray into intarsia knitting. Cirilia Rose shows you how to knit a flat swatch in the round using four colors and basic geometric shapes. She then shows how to join in the round using the “magic loop” technique and add finishing touches. Once your yarn tails are woven in, your boot toppers are ready for their debut!
Learn how to:
- Knit Intarsia
- Joining to work in the round
- Binding off and weaving in ends
- An easy-to-follow lesson on how to make boot toppers using intarsia
- 7 HD video lessons you can access online anytime, anywhere
- Detailed supply list
- Downloadable PDF pattern included - $8 value
- Step-by-step instruction by expert knitter Cirilia Rose
- The ability to leave comments, ask questions and interact with other students
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 200 yards worsted weight yarn
- 50 yards of three different accent colors
- Circular knitting needles (at least 32")
- One stitch marker
- Tapestry needle or crochet hook
- Measuring tape
Browse members' projects from this class, add them to your Favorites, and share your own work!
Your timecode tags and notes for this section
Who's Recently Taken This Class
Meet other Creativebug crafters who have recently taken this class.