Beginner | 10 min
Go on a field trip with Lisa as she sources vintage beads in her favorite bead shop. This simple necklace combines an unusual variety of beads, from brass to coconut to plastic. No jewelry tools required, just a love of exploring color and trust that working without a plan can lead to exciting color and texture combinations.
Here’s what you’ll need:Tools:
- a tray or surface for your beads (so they won't roll on the floor)
- Herringbone vertebrae
- snake or African trading beads (the more the better!)
- beads from old necklaces
- beaded "finds" like belts or coasters
- smaller brass beads (optional)
- waxed cord or leather cord
- beads should have relatively large holes
Browse members' projects from this class, add them to your Favorites, and share your own work!
Your timecode tags and notes for this section
View More Comments
Who's Taken This Class
Meet other Creativebug crafters who have taken this class.